- Official Rules
- Selection Process
Entry into Enamored Juried Challenge is FREE and open to all Metal Clay Today registered subscribers.
- Entries must contain metal clay, any brand, any type.
- Entries must be enameled.
- Should be the artists original design, but if submitting a piece made using the insructor's design, be sure to give that artist credit for the design.
- In 250 characters or less description of how your piece fits this challenge.
- Include materials used and dimensions of the piece.
- Only 2 entries per subscriber with a limit of 3 photos per entry, be sure to include a photo of the back of the piece.
- All entries must be "G" rated (general audience) as determined by the staff of Metal Clay Today.
- By entering this Challenge you are agreeing to allow the sponsors to include photographs of your work in their promotional materials.
Entries will be accepted between June 15 - July 15, 2012.
Voting for the Viewer's Choice Award begins July 22 and runs through August 5, 2012.
Winners announced August 10, 2012.
How the contest works:
First and Second Place Prizes will awarded after careful review by a panel of well-known Metal Clay Artists Judges.
This is blind contest, all entries will be assigned a number instead of including the artists name.
- How well the theme is represented by the piece.
- How well the piece fits the theme
- Overall Creativity
Submit your entries via this form.
- Photos must be a minimum of (4" x 6", between 150 & 300 ppi) or (10.16 cm x 15.24 cm, between 150 & 300 ppi) in .jpg, .tiff or .pdf format.
- Lable each photograph with the Title and your name.
- Please include the photographers name if applicable.
- Brief paragraph (250 characters or less) about your piece and it relates to the challenge.
- Include your contact information including a day-time or skype number for us to be able to contact you with questions. Phone numbers will not be published in the contest or online.