Show Me the Love Challenge
- Entry into the Show Me the Love Challenge is FREE and open to all Metal Clay Today registered subscribers.
- Entries must contain a minimum of 50% metal clay.
- Deadline for submission is January 15, 2011.
- Only 3 entries per subscriber, with limit of 2 photos per entry.
- Submit your entries by emailing editor@metalclaytoday with the subject line of Show Me the Love Entry from (your name).
- Photos must be a minimum of (4" x 6", between 150 & 300 ppi) or (10.16 cm x 15.24 cm, between 150 & 300 ppi) in .jpg, .tiff or .pdf format.
- Lable each photograph with the Title, and your name, include the photographers name if applicable.
- Brief paragraph about your piece that conveys to the voters how your piece relates to the challenge.
- Contact information you want shared with the voters. Please include a day-time or skype number for us to be able to contact you with questions. Phone numbers will not be published in the contest or online.
How the contest works:
- Entries received will be placed online at Metal Clay Today.com.
- Voting will take place between January 22 and February 5. Voting is open to everyone. Subscription is appreciated but not required to be able to vote.
- Winners will be announced on February 10.
- In case of a tie, winners will be selected by an independent panel of artists judges, based on the criteria established in the rules.
First Place Prize, A $150.00 gift certificate from Brynmorgen Press. Good for the purchase of DVD's and Books from some of your favorite artists. Enjoy this preview of the Patina Basics Video.
Second Place Prize,
Schauer Enamel Kit in either Cool-Color Opaque or
Warm-Color Opaque with the Enamel Shifting Kit. Valued at over $50.00.
Third Place Prize
Veneer Kit for either Art Clay Silver or PMC Silver.